Code of Ethics
By obeying this code of thics, we, the executives and staff of Busan-Gimhae Light Rail Transit Co., Ltd. will recognize our social responsibilities, maintain our commitment to the highest legal, moral and ethical standards in our dealings with customers and contribute to the growth of the company as well as to the balanced growth of the local community and the country.
(Date of Declaration: December 3, 2007)
- We will obey the laws and social norms, place public interest above all else, act on our conscience, with dignity and in honor of the company.
- We, the executives and staff of the leading, cutting-edge public transportation that ensures safety, comfort and punctuality, will value our passengers’ safety and comfort as the priority to improve the quality of life.
- We will continue to work to create new values with innovative and creative thinking and will not release any information acquired in the course of our work or use company’s properties for personal reasons.
- We will respect and have mutual trust with our partners and try our utmost to achieve mutual growth.
- We will treat each other fairly, value performance regardless of sex, age, educational background and regional background and work harmoniously to create a human-oriented environment.
- We will use and incorporate environment-friendly technologies to our work to minimize environmental pollution and work to maintain clean environment for our community.