Adult fares are applied to the persons aged 65 and older. Free fares for young children ages 5 and below travelling with a fare-paying adult. For a group of children, if the group, accompanied by a guardian, consists of more than 3 young children, children’s fares apply to the rest of the young children.
- Transfer Fares: Adults – 500 KRW, Youth – 260 KRW, Children – 100 KRW (when using transportation card)
- How to Transfer: must transfer within 30 minutes, limited to 2 transfers, except in the same line
- Additional charges when riding Section 2 on Busan-Gimhae Light Rail Transit after transferring: Adults - 200 KRW, Youth – 150 KRW, Children – 100 KRW
- When transferring between transportation services that have different fares, the difference will be added to the transfer fare.
- 500 KRW charge when transferring to Busan-Gimhae Light Rail Transit (1,300 KRW) after using Busan Subway (1,300 KRW)
- 550 KRW (500 + 50) charge when transferring to Busan-Gimhae Light Rail Transit (1,300 KRW) after using Gimhae Bus (1,250 KRW)
||Outer Zone 1 (Kaya University-Inje University) ↔ Central Zone (Gimhae College-Pyeonggang)Outer Zone 2 (Daejeo-Sasang) ↔ Central Zone (Gimhae College-Pyeonggang)
|| Outer Zone1 (Kaya University-Inje University) ↔ Outer Zone 2 (Daejeo-Sasang)